Currently, returns and exchanges can only be facilitated at any Sangster’s Book Stores retail branches. A Store Credit will be issued for all Returns that may only be used to make future purchases any Sangster’s Books Stores retail branches.
The following conditions must be met:
- The item being returned is NOT listed on our non-returnable list.
- The original manufacturer’s packaging of the item being returned has NOT been opened.
If it is an item that is not in the manufacturer’s sealed packaging, then the item being returned must NOT have been used, marked, defaced, or in any way devalued from its original condition.
- You return the product within 14 days of receiving it.
You may return items sold and fulfilled by sangstersbooks.com within 14 days of delivery for a credit note equivalent in value to the price of the items being returned. All returns must be in their original packaging, unopened and new, and must be accompanied by the original invoice as well as copy of the signed delivery note.
If you return an unopened item and the problem was due to no fault of sangstersbooks.com we will deduct a restocking fee of 10% and issue you a credit note with the difference. This applies to all products.
Please contact our customer service department by e-mail at
Subject to any statutory rules which may apply, the following shall be not accepted for return:
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product that exhibits physical damage, spilled liquids, damage caused from incorrect installation and improper handling.
- Gift Vouchers
The following products WILL NOT be accepted for returns UNLESS they are returned in exactly the condition in which they were shipped and received.
- Compact Discs
- Flash Drives
- Printer Inks
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC
- Gift Vouchers
- Electronic Games and Multimedia products
- Sale Items
THIS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS RELATING TO FAULTY OR MISDESCRIBED GOODS.
If you received a faulty item and need to replace it with the same item, please return to any Sangster’s Book Stores retail branches within 14 days of delivery accompanied by the original invoice as well as copy of the signed delivery note. For any further details you may use the ‘Contact Us’ facility on the website or email us at
We will be happy to process a return within 14 days of delivery at any Sangster’s Book Stores retail branches which will allow you to make a new purchase. For any further details, you may use the ‘Contact Us’ facility on the website or email us at
If you received a damaged item, please visit any Sangster’s Book Stores retail branches and we will be happy to process a return or replacement. For any further details you may use the ‘Contact Us’ facility on the website or email us at
If your item has missing pieces, pages or print errors, please visit any Sangster’s Book Stores retail branches and we will be happy to process a return or replacement. For any further details you may use the ‘Contact Us’ facility on the website or email us at
If an item is not working properly, please double check the product manual before returning.
Cancelling or Changing an Order
Customers can cancel their order at any time before processing. Once an order has been processed, a customer can no longer change or cancel the order.